Last updated: 1/7/17
Imperial Trade Group LLC (“us”, “we”, “our”, “ITG LLC”) operates https://american-merch.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
ITG LLC respects your privacy and strives to protect your Personal Information while complying with all International and United States Federal and State laws and regulations. We view your privacy as a critical component of your overall customer experience and guarantee that your Personal Information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, Bill-To and Ship-To Information, Contact Information (including Email Address and Telephone Number), Financial and Credit information (as needed), Order Information, Information Specific to Individual Customers, Internet Protocol Address (“Personal Information”).
We maintain a private customer database for our own company business purposes and marketing efforts. If you do not wish to receive our email updates, you may remove your email address from our mailing list by following the instructions outlined in the promotional and informational emails.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell or share your Personal Information with other non-affiliated companies or person. However, under the following circumstances, and as permitted by law, we may be required to share your Personal Information:
- We provide information as needed to take action regarding any subpoenas, court orders, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, legal claims, or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to exercise any legal rights or to defend against any legal claims.
- We share information as may be required to assist law enforcement investigations, to prevent illegal activity, and to aid actions against illegal activity. Additionally, we share information, as permitted by law, to safeguard our reputation and integrity, to prevent any harm to rights or property of our customers or us and to address any issues arising out of or associated with fraud.
- If ITG LLC is acquired by or merges with any other company or entity, your Personal Information may be transferred to any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or successors of ITG LLC as a result of the acquisition or merger.
- We may share information to address security, technical or customer service concerns, or to implement any policies or terms and conditions of our websites or transactions, and as stated in any instructional manuals accompanying our products.
- We may provide your information to our trusted service providers who work under confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements or assist with our business operations. Such companies may support our marketing techniques or maintain services necessary for fulfillment or completion of orders.
- We may share information as needed for the processing, tracking and fulfillment of any orders, as well as to collect fees and resolve any issues with payments or transactions.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with important marketing or promotional notices and to improve our marketing efforts or website design.
- We reserve the right to exchange individual credit data and credit experience in the same manner as any other company or organization may do in the ordinary course of business. Exchanging information may be necessary for payment processing, verification purposes and fraud prevention, etc. This Policy protects order processes on the Internet, promotes individual responsibility and protects consumers. ITG LLC takes essential measures to ensure your credit data is secure and is only disclosed to authorized persons or entities.
We ensure the secure transmission of your Personal Information during the ordering process. We take the necessary steps to ensure that our ordering process is up-to-date, secure, and capable of protecting your Personal Information from unauthorized persons or entities.
We may provide links to other sites or services outside of the ITG LLC website for your reference or use. We may not have any affiliation with these sites or services and you should review the privacy policies associated with these sites or services before conducting any transactions with them. ITG LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of any external sites or services that our customers may choose to pursue.